• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for cover ring for D44

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I want to build a custom dif cover for my front D44. I'm going hydro steering. Anybody have a line of a good waterjet cut ring that can be overlaid on a thick D44 cover as a start to building a tough cover. The ring would be roughly shaped like a dif cover gasket and have the holes. Most are at least .25" thick. Cheap is important.

On Pirate4x4 there is a guy in the vendor section selling them pretty cheap.------------Kyle

old_man said:
I want to build a custom dif cover for my front D44. I'm going hydro steering. Anybody have a line of a good waterjet cut ring that can be overlaid on a thick D44 cover as a start to building a tough cover. The ring would be roughly shaped like a dif cover gasket and have the holes. Most are at least .25" thick. Cheap is important.
Shoot a PM to Kid4lyf.

Talk to ORI in Centennial; they just got set up doing something along those lines.

why would you not set up a jig and cut it with a tourch. then mark the holes and take it to a shop with a punch and have them bang out a few holes.

Back