• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front header panel and grille?

Twisted XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know of a boneyard around NC that has a white XJ with white grille and header panel, light bezels in good shape? Or any shops that sell the white grille from a classic? I have found tons of shops to buy the header panel but not the others.

thanks for the help

What year do you need it from? I've got a white one from my 96 in perfect shape. The grill and head light bezel would need to be bought on ebay.

whatever you do, do not buy an aftermarket one. I needed this part and in my haste to repair the heep I purchased an aftermarket part from quadratec. It was made of abs plastic and it cracked during installation. It didnt fit at all right and the headlight bezels were even worse. just my $0.02

In Murphy, North Carolina there is a great jeep boneyard, that's where I get all the little things that break or get worn out, from seats and grills to rearends and engines they have it all. Look up Farmer's Offroad, or Mark Farmer's Garage and they'll be able to tell you if they have one. The yard is on Jeep drive, just for some kinda cool info. Their prices are fair too.

graVes14 said:
whatever you do, do not buy an aftermarket one. I needed this part and in my haste to repair the heep I purchased an aftermarket part from quadratec. It was made of abs plastic and it cracked during installation. It didnt fit at all right and the headlight bezels were even worse. just my $0.02

I'd second this one. First severe cold day we had cracked mine. Ended up putting in a '93 and haven't looked back. Fits early years,just the front bezels are different and will have to be redone as well.

Back