• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro Comp wheel opinion?

blaisetd

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone. Did a search and didn't come up with much. I saw that pro comp is having a sale on wheels ($100 off set) on 4wheelparts.com. Just wanted to know if anyone had an opinion on Pro Comp's 1069 series wheels. I am also considering the Mickey Thompson Classic II in 15x8. BTW its a DD
thanks in advance blaise

'90 XJ 4.0 Auto, RE 4.5" coils, 1/2" poly spacers, RE DB's, Rocky Road 1.5" shackles/2" blocks, Rusty's air tube intake, U.S. Wheel 15x8's, 31X12.50 Xterrains, '93 stock external spare carrier, Rebuilt motor @ 176K, Flowmaster Super 40, Bushwacker Cut-Outs, MSD ignition, Detroit EZ locker

Keep in mind most of the aluminum wheels are only available is limited offsets. I believe they only stock the 3.5" 15x8's.

I've got them. They give the jeep an entirely new look, I like mine a lot. But refering to the backspacing, the 15X8s come in 3.75. Just be sure to clean and polish them, I left mine black and muddy for about two weeks and the shininess left and didn't come back (might be because of my cleaner also). Well I don't know some people don't like to clean thier heeps so you might not care, but anyways there you go.

Back