• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vents under my dash???

graVes14

NAXJA Forum User
There are grates on the botton part of my dash that look like they maybe housed speakers? I was wondering if anyone knew what they were for or what originally went or would have gone there if my jeep wasnt baren of any and all amentaties :) thanks

The little grilles are for baby tweeters, fitted to Limiteds - my bet is that you have a sport. The wiring should be in place for you to plug them in if you find them at a breakers.

thanks and yea i looked and there was wiring there however i have completely rewired the soundsystem in my jeep but i needc to do it again wheh i find a soundbar.... so no help to me thanks though..

Yeah, I have a Country edition and mine are empty too, I think it must be for the Infinity option, or maybe just in older models. I didnt bother fooling with it though, I just replaced the door speakers with Infiniti 6.5"s and I have more than enough treble now. :D

Back