• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door molding

vbjornsson

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to make sure that I could use a door from a two door laredo to replace the door on my sport. The only thing I'm concerned about is the molding, or the plastic on the bottom of the door. If I take the molding off the laredo door, it will look the same as if I took the molding off the sport door, right? Just wanted to make sure. Didn't want a different looking door.

Thanks

Yeah. 2 doors are interchangeable...mouldings wiwll be different. Be careful taking them off as they usually get bent and are hard to straiten out.

Pull them off as strait and as close to the door as you can get. Your mouldings will be different. You may just want to replace them if you have them.

If your sport door has none...you will notice it when you take them off the Laredo door.

It WILL look diferent. Even if they are the same paint code...most cars never wear the same. I've seen 6 different Hondas at work with the same paint code...NONE matched when interchanging parts.

Last edited:
Back