• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 xj hubs

riggersxj

NAXJA Forum User
been looking to change from auto hubs in my dana 30 to manual locking hubs can anyone tell me if its avaliable because i can not find them or is it not worth it thanks for any help Derrick

Also Milemarker

riggersxj said:
been looking to change from auto hubs in my dana 30 to manual locking hubs can anyone tell me if its avaliable because i can not find them or is it not worth it thanks for any help Derrick

there arent auto hubs there now..... you could consider them full-time I suppose :) Its like a front wheel drive car up front, unit-bearing with splines on the wheel flange, driven by the axle shaft directly.

Warn and Milemarker are the only 2 'kits' like posted above. If you are real handy you can get the parts from an older ford ranger, broncoII or explorer and do the conversion, but it isnt straight bolt up. Basically what the kits do except they are bolt on.

Back