• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 cherokee schematic

oardonj

NAXJA Forum User
Hi I am looking for the schematic that show all the relays and sensors of the 1997 cheokee sports 4.0 liter. The reason for it is because I have a fuse that keep on blowing which is located inside on the passenger side and the fuse that keep on blowing is number 11 which use a 20 amp. Now fuse 11 is for the run/start and daytime light. When I drive the truck maybe two day then the fuse will blow or one day that I drive it it will blow. So that why I need the schematic so i can pin point where is the problem is. I thank you in advance for any help.

Orlando

Thank you for your response. I tried with autozone but they don't have no schematic for any cars. Do you know any where esle I can go to?

oardonj said:
Hi I am looking for the schematic that show all the relays and sensors of the 1997 cheokee sports 4.0 liter. The reason for it is because I have a fuse that keep on blowing which is located inside on the passenger side and the fuse that keep on blowing is number 11 which use a 20 amp. Now fuse 11 is for the run/start and daytime light. When I drive the truck maybe two day then the fuse will blow or one day that I drive it it will blow. So that why I need the schematic so i can pin point where is the problem is. I thank you in advance for any help.

Orlando
You may try eBay.
There were some posted on the internet but Chrysler got tough and made everyone take them down.

Back