• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you like Aussie Lockers... READ THIS!

Wackodrumr

NAXJA Forum User
I've been thinking about lockers and gears for my current stock D30 and C8.25 here lately. I've heard numerous compliments on Aussie lockers but everyone knows they don't manufacture the Aussie for the C8.25 yet.

Well, I wrote an e-mail to their Sales rep last night. I wake up this morning to check my e-mail and their response is already in my mail box. Talk about customer service!!!

Any way, the reason for this thread. This is the letter I got from Aussie this morning:

Thank you for your interest in the Aussie Locker. The Chrysler 8.25 is indeed in our development plans for this year. We got behind with the installation of new manufacturing processes last year, and we are still playing catch-up in new product development. I am hoping to see the Chrysler in about 90 days. We have the XD13027 Dana 30 in stock.

Back