• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fitting 32's

Andrew T

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys, I'm wanting a more aggressive stance for my daily driver. I found a good deal on a set of 32x11.50x15 pro comp at's on 15x8 eagle 589's.

Right now, my rig is bone stock (01 XJ Sport 4x4). I don't plan on taking it off road except to look at the occasional construction job (ie, sway bars staying connected). I was looking for 31's and planning on just doing a 2" spacer lift. I'm thinking that the 32's will rub with just the 2". I don't mind trimming a little, but I want to keep this XJ looking nice. I have a '93 that never sees pavement, so I want to keep this one driving correctly.

Price is also a factor. I can't afford to go to a 3" right off the bat. Tell me honestly. Do I need to wait until I can afford a basic 3" lift, or will I be ok with the 2" spacers?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

well 2in u can fit 31's easly

if u plan to trim take off the flares and trim the indented area where the flare screws in

that will trim about 1-2in off

with that u should be able to run 32's on the road with no problem

Back