• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick Tranny Cooler Install, Workin on it Now

jeepsrock

NAXJA Forum User
I am a bit confused right now with the tranny lines. After searching a bit i know i want to connect the cooler after the stock rad cooler but that isnt the issue.

The issue is hose id ?

I think the top Rad hose is the feed and the lower is the return. But after searching i found a thread where a few ppl points out that the upper rad connection is the return and vicea versa ???

Let me know pls..like to get this done today

Pete

Or you can jsut completely bypass the radiator, that wut i did. Then you wouldnt ahve tow orry about which line is which. Mine ahs worked out great and tranny never overheats.

Ya jeepkid , i rather do it do this way tho- but i am glad it has worked for you.

What i did was disconnect the line attached to the upper rad and fluid came from the tranny line meaning that its the feed/pressure line.
In result i had to cut into the line that runs under the oil pan which is connected to the lower rad port.

Make sense ? THanks pete

Back