• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question about Detours rock sliders

white99z

NAXJA Forum User
I am considering buying a set of Detours USA rock sliders/unibody stiffeners for my 95 XJ. I have a full traction 6 inch long arm kit going on this week and would like to know if these will work with the long arm kit. I also would like to know anybody's opinions on these if you own them. Thank you.

OK cool. I will probably be ordering these soon. When I get everything else done I have planned and parts purchased for I will take some pics and send them and see what they can do. Hopefully they can get something that works.

His shop is closed for renovations this month, but he'll resume manufacturing on July 5th; I'm sure you can still place orders now.

He's made his rails for XJs with the FullTraction kit before, so he's well aware of the slight adjustments he needs to do make fit properly.

Hope this helps.

white99z said:
OK cool. I will probably be ordering these soon. When I get everything else done I have planned and parts purchased for I will take some pics and send them and see what they can do. Hopefully they can get something that works.

yeah Mark will do whatever he can to make them work on your set-up.. good choice on the slyderz, you won't be disappointed.

cherowagon said:
worth the money?
Definately. As a system, or as custom components, they're worth it.
He made up a set of stiffeners to my specs so they will work with the Clayton long arms, and my previous chassis modifications. Mark is a great guy to deal with. Ask him about his free recovery gear when ordering. :clap:

Can't say enough about mark at detours. he is a great guy and puts an incredible amount of effort and detail into all of his work. as soon as i have the cash, i'm definitely going with his stiffeners and rails.

-red-

I wont be ordering them for a while now. When my Jeep was on the hoist yesterday getting its lift, I noticed the exhaust manifold was starting to crack. I went ahead and bought a banks torque tube header and decided to replace it now before it starts to sound bad. I just have to sell my 90 cherokee, my truck, or my wrangler hardtop and I will get a pair. Hopefully soon...

Back