• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need missalignment washers, and rod end spacers

Spidertrax has a good selection, plus they have a nice misalignment/safety washer in 5/8 and 3/4. I get most of my stuff from Victory Circle, who is local but they have an online catalog. Polyperformance also has a decent selection, plus plenty of others. Most of the well stocked custom off road shops that have an online store carry the same stuff.

Goatman said:
Spidertrax has a good selection, plus they have a nice misalignment/safety washer in 5/8 and 3/4. I get most of my stuff from Victory Circle, who is local but they have an online catalog. Polyperformance also has a decent selection, plus plenty of others. Most of the well stocked custom off road shops that have an online store carry the same stuff.

Im trying to space between 3" Id brackets, when I built my 3 link I used all the same size Id brackets so I can test different setups, with 3" bushings, rode ends, RE joints etc. Thought it was a good Idea at the time...I have bought stufff from both poly and trax, It woud jsut be nice to have a site that showed all the junk....LOL

anyway what would work perfect for me is 5/8" id 1/4" wall chrome moly dom then I could custom cut eachand each woould work as a misallignment spacer also...your guys thoughts, most spacers need to be around 1/2" or less

The race car shops, like Victory Circle or Baker Performance, have various sizes/thickness of spacer washers.

Back