• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Am I missing anything?

jdbwrx

NAXJA Forum User
I currently have a Rusty's 2" shackle BB (with new shocks for the 2" lift) and am looking to add another 2" of lift. I just want to see if I'm missing anything on the list before I order all the parts. I was thinking this route to use what I have, not get all the additonal problems of going higher, and budgetary concerns. I'm borderline between this and a 3" AAL kit.

CarQuest CC782 front coils
Rusty's 2" AAL
Rusty's Front and Rear BPE's
Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions (2")
Adjustable track bar
Longer JKS discos (Could I use a sway bar drop bracket to avoid buying another set of discos?)

Already have but not installed: Brake line extension brackets, t-case drop

might want controle arms, and get a name brand set of coils, i really wouldnt recomend aal, just buy a new set of leaf packs. you know it might just be simpiler for you to buy the rustys 4.5 inch kit. new shocks, it might just level out to the same price, and give you more lift. and if the rear is to high u can always take out the very bottom leaf.

Back