• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

searched but not what i needed

funvtec

NAXJA Forum User
i know i know you guys have answered this many times, i did a search and couldn't find exactly the answer i needed, i found either a ton of topics or hardly any so here goes, its a simple question and it will only take a second.

what it the biggest tire size i can fit on my 90 XJ stock gold mesh Limited wheels if they rub a bit thats ok its got a 3" lift

thanks guys like i said i'm sorry but you always pull through with the answers for me

I would go with 31's they will probably rub on LCA's at full crank and maybe the bottoms of the flares when flexed... and possibly top inside of fender flares on the rear.... good luck

31x10.50...they will rub slightly on the lower control arms at full turn. They may rub a little off road too if you bounce through the rocks...but that depends on your driving style.

31 or 32 depending on how much you want them to rub, 31 shouldnt rub, 32 will, with swaybars disconnected, maybe enough to bend fenders without proper bumpstops

thanks guys that was quick, these were my thoughts just wanted to check with the pros

Back