• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

question

fourwheelerjeff

NAXJA Forum User
hello,
i am kinda' lurker on this board, i was on today and saw the colorado trip posted. my wife and i are thinking about going on this trip. i have an 87 cherokee with 30/8.8 and 4.56's locked up still short arm. and a 91 with 44/44 and 4.56's locked up and long arm. i am more of a fullsize guy and hang on coloradok5 and a few other boards. i also have a couple of blazers and trucks. anyway, i am asking if you have to be a member to go or if there is any special requirement except to show up? is there any cost? i will be coming from childress texas and probably camping out in a tent. i guess you might say that i am still new at wheeling, i have only been a few times. i really don't know how hard a trail i can run. any info you can throw at me will be appreciated
thanks
jeff

action-smiley-066.gif
Jeff.

You dont need to be a member.We've got a group site for tent camping.Cost-wise I believe its $7.00/person/night.There should be more info on the campsite info thread.Both of your rigs sound plenty capable.Show up,wheel,and have a good time :)

well since this is an "official" NAXJA event, there are some requirements...

i'm sure one of the officers can point to a link somewhere, but basically it is common sense stuff:

fire extinguisher
first aid kit
jack
tow points
battery secured
etc. etc.

come on out and enjoy the trails!
:)

terry

planefixer said:
Not as long as there's Californians!!! :roll:

MWC and CA represent!:wave:

drifto77 said:
You gonna pay for the gas?
scratch.gif

I wanted to go to Ouray agian this year but I guess it aint gonna happen... no cash.
banghead.gif

if you get up here to my house, you can ride along probably. i thought about getting another trailer and taking both :wierd:

if the "new" truck is up to it :)

Yeah you TX guys, get on up here, :D my GF is going to get tired of defending her TX honor, she'll need some help. :D:D:D:D :cheers:

hjeepxj said:
Yeah you TX guys, get on up here, :D my GF is going to get tired of defending her TX honor, she'll need some help. :D:D:D:D :cheers:
Like you have a GF :cheers:

Led said:
Like you have a GF :cheers:

91 Jeep Project said:
Oh, believe me, he does. And if you've ever read his AIM away message since the DAY they have been together, you'd know about it. Or there is a thread on JU offtopic..................:rolleyes:

I haven't even met the girl and i'm already sick of her.........................:cheers:

:laugh3:

Back