• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stroker Kit, does anybody know this one?

This kit was discussed on the Strokers group a few weeks (months?) ago. It is essentially the same thing as the home-brewed "budget" stroker. Most people on the group, IIRC, didn't trust the guy and thought he kit was over-priced for what you get.

Build your own, or buy the kit from Accurate Power.

I dropped off the stroker group because I didn't have time to check it any more. Did we ever get someone to do a CNC run on the Silvolite's? I recall that these pistons, with a 25 - 30 cc dish, would help the quench and get a stroker running on 87 octane?

After watching Farmer Matt bump his throttle on the Rubicon last weekend, I'm feeling the need for neck snapping torque.......

CRASH

Never mind, don't have a Jeep anymore anyhow. Ran out of money and have to sell the XJ and the MJ did not happen. Someone stole it from the guy I was going to get it from. I am fed up and had enough of 4x4's, bad luck at every turn. Oh well on to my next hobby.

simonsxj said:
Never mind, don't have a Jeep anymore anyhow. Ran out of money and have to sell the XJ and the MJ did not happen. Someone stole it from the guy I was going to get it from. I am fed up and had enough of 4x4's, bad luck at every turn. Oh well on to my next hobby.

Thats to bad, I wish you luck on your next hobby.

I've always wanted a large scale RC P-51 with one of those 1k+ computerized radios.

Sweet, I bult a small scale Spitfire when I was a kid. I had more time in the build than I did in the air before flew into the ground. I learned the hard way to reverse the controls when you're looking at the prop.

Back