• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ball joints....

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
Tell me if ive lost my mind.... but I remember hearing of some ball joints that gave about 2 degrees more castor. Anyone know what Im talking about or where I can get some more info on them? I need to bring my pinion up a wee bit .... but thatll put me back in the DW zone. so some ball joints like what im talking about would do be just the ticket to getting everything happy!

thanks!
-Ryan

that is one funky balljoint

Ball_029sm.jpg

Moog#K7403,0-1.75*

Dear MADXJ, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! Don't know what I would have done without you. That write up was friggin' awesome to say the least. I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys here on NAXJA more and more. I just found you guys and already you have proved to be worth your weight in Platinum.

P.S.: I'm moving to Germany in a few months and thinking about starting a Germany Chapter. Good Idea???

there will be at least two of ya

Drunk tank said:
if you mean seaching.... yes... searched for the last 20 minutes

DAMN! Now thats a write up! Thatll do perfectly! THANK!

Hmmmm I just searched and found 82 different threads talking about adjustable joints.......

Back