• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec heavy duty leafspring height?

Jackhill442

NAXJA Forum User
I just ordered the quadratec stock heavy duty leafpacks, and I was wondering if these will ride a little higher than standard leafpacks. Anyone ever bought them or know?

I just put in a set, they are enough higher that when I look at it i think maybe i need to raise the front.. but then if I didn't know it had new springs I wouldn't be looking that close. Anyway I'll measure for you, bug me if you dont see it in a day or three.

yeah, these things look pretty heavy duty. I really don't want more than about 1.5 inches over stock, do you think they give more than that? I can't install them for a week till I get my bushings, so I am left to wait and worry.

ok, Im at 17 3/4 all around, hub center to flare edge.
96 Sport now with qt-hd leafs, stock front.
I think thats maybe 1/4 to 1/2 lift in the rear but I'm not sure.
Also not sure but I think the front should normally measure a tad higher than the rear.

Typical stock XJ (non-Up-Country) measurements are 17.5" from the center of the hub to the bottom edge of the flare in the front, 17.0" in the rear.

Yucca-Man said:
Typical stock XJ (non-Up-Country) measurements are 17.5" from the center of the hub to the bottom edge of the flare in the front, 17.0" in the rear.
kopfpatsch.gif
Guess I need springs on the rear worse that I thought.....
17 1/2 on the rear with a 2" BB and 19 1/2 on the front.
' 99 Classic

Jackhill442 said:
I just ordered the quadratec stock heavy duty leafpacks, and I was wondering if these will ride a little higher than standard leafpacks. Anyone ever bought them or know?

A guy over on jeepforum.com just installed some and is sitting at 18". They make HD front coils too, right? Has anyone tried those?

Back