• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" Leafpacks, how much lift? also...

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
just curious, installed 4.5"leafpacks on my XJ but do not have the rims/tires to stick on it, and see formyself... how much lift should i see? I should say how much more lift should i see? I have had TeraFlex AAL i believe 2" and 1.5"shackle. AAL went shackle staid, any ideas how much lift i will endup with? i know that 4.5" is usuallly more then 4.5" by RE standards... also to any folks that did the shackles, what is the proper torque spec on the lower bolts?

:nono: :twak:

dude you already installed it just f@wking measure man

lol, i cant, my jeep has no wheels and no tires:) and my axle is just hanging there dude....:p anyway, if you're such a smartass, whats the torque setting on the shackles?

Upper shackle bolt--115
Lower shackle bolt--80

took 30 seconds worth of searching. if you can, put your axles on jackstands then measure should be the same if it was sitting on tires. there YOU go dumbass :D

hey:) thats what i was asking for:) Thank you:) i hope you didnt take that seriously like some folks on this board do:)

sorry, but a buddy that helped me do this shi* said that if i put anti seize on my bolts, i should probably torque these more, what do you think ?

its ok man, just the internet.

not sure about the anti sieze, i would keep the same torque specs, however dont torque them until you have weight (the tires on ground) on it. just recheck them after a couple days and if they loosened up i would check again a few days later.

will do, by the way, once you are here:) you seem like a knowledgeable guy, whats your word on 4"coils and spacers, somebody said it would articulate and shit, i dont see why it wouldnt.. it would be the same way as before, plus spacers right? i know, i know... i need upper controll arms, thats coming on friday...

since your arms and track bar are at different angles than before, especially if they are for 4.5" lift, it will affect it. what arms and bar are you running.

p.s.-i dont really mind trying to help but a quick search will usually turn up an answer for you

Ramsey, you are right about the search, Thank You very much Sir for your time, i wish you well, and have a great night:)

Back