• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FL new member checking in...

1_sik_89_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.I currently reside in Tampa, Fl. I stumbled into the website trying to find out about a wobble in my 89 XJ. Seems its a pretty common problem, enough so its been deemed the "Death Wobble." Other than that the 4dr, 4wd monster I bought is a dream. I am in the process of re-fitting the front sterring and suspension parts that are shot. I recently aquirred a set of 15x10 beadlock rockcrawlers in black, mounted with 33x12.50x15 swamper boggers in fair shape. Now its time to increase the lift from the 2 inches it is to 4 or more. Seeing how they will not fit in its present stance. Not much rock terrain down here so we just get in the mud. Looking forward to enjoying the posts in the forum.

Scottye Heinz

THank you for the welcome. I will have to check into that more to see if I am gonna be near it. I am transfering to Aiken, S.C. on the 1st of July. So if its within range and me death wobble is gone Im all for it.

1_sik_89_XJ said:
THank you for the welcome. I will have to check into that more to see if I am gonna be near it. I am transfering to Aiken, S.C. on the 1st of July. So if its within range and me death wobble is gone Im all for it.

WHOA! I''m from Aiken. And The crawl is the week after the 4th which is where I will be! PM me if you need anything. I am in Vero Beach Florida atm but will be returning to SC SAturday.

Oh yea welcome!

Last edited:
Back