• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Force Automotive" Pro-Series Muffler/Jegs stuff

xjfish

NAXJA Forum User
Heads up for anybody looking for a muffler: Jegs has a special on these mufflers http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=253217&prmenbr=361 Only $30, $40 after handling. I believe they are chambered. Anyone know anything about them or ever heard one on a 4.0L? I'm pretty sure I'll be buying one. Any other good stuff for an XJ at Jegs? (plug wires, etc.?) Oh yeah 2.25 center inlet/offset outlet stock right? I don't have a muffler on now to check.

"Force Automotive's tough, fully-welded Pro-Series Muffler is designed to withstand even the largest horsepower application. Each muffler is aluminized for long life. The design allows more horsepower through high technology ''tuned'' double exhaust gates inside the muffler. Maximum flow means less back pressure and less restriction. The wild sounding muffler puts out just the right noise - a deep, throaty sound, similar to the muscle cars from the early '70s. This is a great street/strip/off-road multiple use muffler that provides you with maximum horsepower for your car or truck at a price you can afford."

xjfish said:
Oh yeah 2.25 center inlet/offset outlet stock right? I don't have a muffler on now to check.

Yes that is correct to add an aftermarket muffler to a XJ.

hinkley

Back