• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Control Arms.. ADJUSTABLE

Culinary_Hooligan

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting a killer deal on a set of Adj control arms (UPPER and Lower) from Rustys (no being bought from rustys, but from someone (new, never used)

Has anyone had a problem with these?

or should I save my pennies and shoot for the ROCKKRAWLER units

neither RK nor Rustys is GARBAGE, but from experiance the rustys arms are thick and tough but noisy, grease the hell out of em or get jam nuts....

I have Rusty's Adj. uppers and Adj. lowers. They are noisy. Clunk clunk clunk all the time. I'm OK with it as long as I know what the clunk is and where it's comming from. :sad1: I grease the shieat out of them too. I do not use a jam nut. I look at them as a "long term temporary solution" till I get some T&T longarms.:D
HTH

Hale

The Rockkrawler longarms are 10x better than short arms if you know how to install them properly.. i put mine on with just greasing them through the zerk but they were noisy and squeaked alot.. i took everything off.. took all the joints apart and manually greased them, and put everything back on super tight, esp the jam nuts, now there is no noise at all, rides great and i love it, and it still flexes like crazy

Back