• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering upgrade, check me

wascobi said:
I have the CROK inner and outer on my '90. for a brace I went with M.O.R.E., I think its a better product.

I have both products as well and will have to agree.

Dingo

i don't think u should get the rustys stuff. get the RE trac bar bnracket with the rod that does the same thing. the rusty's kit looks kinda gehto.

stoney

I have the C-Rok outer frame brace from my '90. It worked great. You can have it for $30+shipping. I don't need it anymore since I have a Rigid Co. bumper.

If your going to run 33s, I'd suggest putting on a drag link from a Grand Cherokee. If you wheel it hard the stock one will "horse shoe" under the pressure. I found this out the hard way.

I have installed both Rustys and MORE's steering gearbox brace. MORE's is a better product and is beefier then Rustys. Also MORE's mounting points always line up unlike the Rustys product. I install lots of add ons to the Jeeps in the local area and every time I have installed a Rustys product it always seems you have to modify something to get it to fit.

working the economics...what -if any- is the virtue of the one over the other?

Back