• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse for interior lights

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
which fuse/where is it so i can disable my interior lights? just took the doors off and the damn light doesnt stay off obviously, so need to remove the fuse

I removed the spring loaded post of the door frames. Just unscrew & unplug. Then if you need your dome lights you can still turn them on. HTH. JIM.

Look in your owners manual. That should have it. Its going to be beside your pedels if you dont know where your fuse box is. :kissyou:

mine (97 model) was under the hood in the relay panel. its the same one the radio operates on though. id just unscrew the turner-onner things that make the lights come on with the doors open. then you can pull the wire out enough to cut them.

olivedrabcj7 said:
mine (97 model) was under the hood in the relay panel. its the same one the radio operates on though. QUOTE]

Yup, that's the one, 10 amp mini. Also powers the guages. (2001)

You didn't say what year

i just unpluged that spring loaded thingy in the door frame that turns the interior lights on when you open the doors, but the lights are still on.dont want to pull the fuse as i like having gauges and a radio.did i miss a spring sensor.any ideas?

Back