• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to shut up poly bushings

Chancer

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone got good tips for quietening down LCA poly bushings? I'm just about sick of the bloody things. Should I get them out and slap on more of the lithium grease they came with, use some mountainbike elastomer suspension-type lube on them, go back to rubber or what? Please save my sanity!

Thanks!

I would think if you took them off to put lithium grease on them, you would just have to do it again in another couple of months. A guy I used to work with got pretty fed up with all the noise and ended up drilling his control arms and others things he had poly bushing and adding zerks so he could grease them.

Dean

The front control arms with my kit had grease fittings in them,you could add them to yours.
The rear bushings do not have a fitting and unless I spray them with white lithium grease it sounds like a herd of mice .
Wayne

Back