• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TrXus STS - Who's used on WEST COAST ROCKS?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
While I love the idea of MT/R's I don't know if I'll be able to afford them, plus 33's have been sold out for ages I hear...

Anyway, was poking around and since I do a lot of street driving saw these: http://www.intercotire.com/html/body_trxus_mt___sts.htm
Has anybody ran them out here on rock? I don't really care much about mud performance, I've read (in the serach I did! ;)) that they kick some ass in sand and snow - thats cool.

Just to point out - I'd be taking the tires down to 12 psi when in rocks...so if you've ran them factor that in...

Sequoia

Just to add a pointer...

I'm looking at the AT one, that funny tread pattern is kinda unique (the question is - is that a good thing?) also I will be getting radial, no bias!

I have a buddy that runs them on his YJ that he uses to plow snow with. He loves them. They are rather loud for a AT.

Back