• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sway Bar Drop Brackets

gcam

NAXJA Forum User
Did a few searches but came up blank....

I'm looking for a cheap solution to sway bar end link length for a 3" lift. I've seen drop brackets used in a kit for a full size Dodge before, and found these at Rusty's. I'd like to use these, and modify my stock links to use wing nuts and lock pins. Are there any safety concerns with using these? Any reason why I can't make my own from some 2" box tubing?Thanks

Geoff
http://rustysoffroad.com/Merchant2/...D&Product_Code=SW-25&Category_Code=sus_xj_par

Last edited:
make your own out of box. im not so sure about wing nuts though.

i think its easier to make longer links for your current swaybars than make a drop bracket for the bar... and droping that 3" on a 3" lifted rig makes your approach angle limiter your swaybar...

I have been looking into those too, but because I have some nasty rub on my track bar mount. Decided the same - its gonna reduce approach angle and look kinda doofy hanging down so much lower. I already have JKS disconnects, I'll just putz with them to see if I can get a better angle on the bar...

Good luck!

Back