• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap rock rails

atowley

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just got done with my rock rails. Cost me 25 bucks in steel. Looks proffesionally made though. I used 2 front bumper supports off of a 2001 and newer Ford Super Duty. When plow companies install plows on these, they need to take them off. And they just throw them away. Just happens to be heavy duty quarter wall, prebent perfectly, and a perfect lenght for the cherokee. I'll see if I can't snap a picture of them installed if anyone is interested. Looks awsome.

Sounds like a good app....I'm going to be putting some together in the next couple of weeks and would like to see the pics of just how you mounted things up.

Matt

Just happen to have a few of those bumper supports laying around and never knew what I was going to do with them.... anxious to see those pics.
Mike B.

Never did see pics yet.
Mike B.

I could never get a hold of a digital camera. I am still looking though. I should just go and buy one. Sorry about the delay.

One thing I don't understand is why is it such a big deal to comment on an old thread anyway? I agree with the bitchin' comment.

It's not a big deal to comment on an old thread. Most of the time it'll pick back up with new comments... Just use your head... Asking for pictures in a post that's 7 years old probably isn't going to yield a picture. lol

I'll add some pics

Finished product.......

Sony414.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

Sony415.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

Back