• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

omix ada leaf springs

INI SLDR

NAXJA Member #1347
Just curious if anybody has anything to say about these. Was thinking of throwing together a 3.5 lift with these in the rear of my 94. They are only 65.00 each as an oem replacement. Maybe with an aal and a shackle...

Link?

http://www.tellico4x4.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/91_3046

Heres the link on the Tellico site for the oem replacement springs.

I was going to do the s10/dodge spring hack but just can't replace my junk with more junk. Can't spend 800 on lift and shocks either so...

coils from carquest/new zj coils with spacer
control arms eventualy
rear leafs/aal/shackle
yj brake lines

I can't stand a crappy riding truck that won't handle

Last edited:
F-150 coils and dak leaves will give you a good ride. I thought the F-150 coils would ride like shiat but I was wrong. After a few hundred miles they actually ride pretty good. They flex alright to not as good as the stockers but what do you expect from coils springs made to support a full size truck and a V-8. The dak leaves make the jeep ride like a caddy in the back and they flex very well (just as well as stock I think if not better) The hardest part for me was finding shocks that worked will with the lift. Found out stockers will work just fine with BPEs (swaybar mount bpe inthe back and JKS bpes in the front).

Back