• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockkrawler Springs

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Today I won a gift cert. for $250 towards a purchase from Rockkrawler sup. product.I already have a 3'' Skyjacker system that has about 130K on it. With the addition of the Tomken rear bumper and tire carrier w/31" tire the rear sets a little low.
RK has a 4.5" rear spring for $250 so this would be a good match.HOWEVER I have no knowlege of the quality of their products.Who runs there stuff and how do you like it?
Wayne

I ran there 8" Long arm kit before I sold my Jeep, and I really liked it. It worked out suprisingly well for a DD. I recomend RK products, but I only owned them for about 8 months.

I have there front 4.5" coils (netted 5.25" after 3 months), lower control arms and the 10 inch travel shocks. I absolutely love there stuff and know there are many more out there that agree. I've put that stuff through some hell from hittin stuff fast that stopped me dead to jumping about 5 feet in the air and landing hard and it all held up great. no problems at all and its a nice soft ride to :) cause there shocks are pretty soft. ohh and I was jumping because a Ford Ranger challenged me and I wasnt about to back out, needles to say, I won :-O.

I had thy'r rear leafs on my xj about 2 years ago i was extremely disapointed. they ride like crap (extremly stiff) and sag very quickly. Now i understad that they have changed some since i bought them but i will warn you about the ones that i owned i would never recommend they're rear springs, However they're front springs and suspensions are awesome very well made and spring rates are perfectly matched to the xj's weight. I absolulty love their front springs and recomend them to lots of people.

HTH

Jerms

Back