• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

slip yoke eliminator and a new driveshaft

mj-barton

NAXJA Forum User
How much am I looking at? Having the T-Case drop ruins some of the ground clearance. I'd like to change it back and get a slip yoke eliminator and a new driveshaft. How much?

mj-barton said:
How much am I looking at? Having the T-Case drop ruins some of the ground clearance. I'd like to change it back and get a slip yoke eliminator and a new driveshaft. How much?

I picked up a High Angle Driveline and RE Hack 'n Tap SYE from DPG for $285 and $85 respectively . . .

DR

anywhere from 130-500 depending on the type of kit and the quality. You could go the front driveshaft hack and tap route for around a 100 or you could buy the AA sye and a custom shaft from 500. I have the hack and tap and front shaft... it works and ive had no problems. It did take some figuring out and some trial and error but its fine.

Back