• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spec Sheet

zahra2325

NAXJA Forum User
I have a file kinda big that id like to share its specifically for the 2000 XJ but it would probly work for most. its in PDF format. how can i share it?
its about 34MB

Last edited:
What, exactly, is it? I might want a copy for my own reference, and having a copy would make it possible for me to play with condensing it and making it a little easier to dsitribute.

I can accept files on most media (CD-ROM, DVD, and solid-state memory cards. Cards returned upon request,) and if you can "span" it with a file-compression utility, I can accept attachments up to (I think) 10Mb or so to my Yahoo! address, so it can be sent across in pieces. Both WinZip and WinRAR will provide instructions on file spanning - but WinRAR seems to do a better job without resorting to actually USING removable media.

I may start looking into an "Archive" site for information people like us would find useful, so you may get your wish...

5-90

Back