• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ssr super swamper radial

I've got 33x 12.50 on beadlocks on mine. the tires are fairly quiet for a mud tire the have good street manners and seem to wear well. the are very good in the rocks (Funny rocks and moon rock area, as i'm from Yakima) They're not bad in the mud but you need alot of wheelspeed to get them to clear out because the tread is tighter than a traditional swamper. In the sand and snow the behave like a typical swamper; they have good floatation but will dig if given too much power.

overall i would say they are a good compromise tire for both on and offroad. if your looking for a set of 33" used let me know. I want 36"

Dingo

I ran a set. They worked well off road, and were decent on the street. They took more power to turn than the BFG's I had before or the MT/R's I got afterwards.

weak sidewalls, and while they might have fixed the tread iisue for awhile the chunks of the tread would rip off, large chunks. One of the club guys went through 4 of them(sidewalls) at the last Dakota Challenge.

Back