• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

exhaust

Get a Flowmaster and take it to a shop and have some custom pipe bent. Had Midas do mine and it only cost $120. That included the Flowmaster 40 Series, the pipe, labor and a little extra for Uncle Sam.

Otherwise I think Rustys sells pretty decent Flowmaster kits for the do it yourselfer. Is that a word?

www.rustysoffroad.com

Brian

120 for the pipe from where? i need to replace everything from header down. gonna do that myself, but how expensive would it be to have a downpipe bent, or would i need to buy one.

$120 was the complete cost from MIDA's to do a cat back with a Flowmaster and custom pipe. That includes the price of the Flowmaster.

I think Rustys sells a pre-bent pipe for $70 or something.

Brian

Buy a flowmaster mufler and get the pre-bent pipe for like less then 40 at the local parts store. Personally i like my jeep to sound nice and quiet, and i was able to put a stock cat back from advanced auto for less that 50 with tax and clamps.

Back