• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radius Arms to the xj unibody.

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Ok I'm looking into putting the front D44 in my xj and wanted to see some of the ways you guys have mounted the radiius arms up. Any images or links to clean threads that are not filled with junk would be helpful. Also any detailed images of mount systems: be it full crossmembers to adapting them to the xj ca mounts are welcome. The more the merryer! And please keep it on topic and with out spam. TY guys!

Ghost said:
Ok I'm looking into putting the front D44 in my xj and wanted to see some of the ways you guys have mounted the radiius arms up. Any images or links to clean threads that are not filled with junk would be helpful. Also any detailed images of mount systems: be it full crossmembers to adapting them to the xj ca mounts are welcome. The more the merryer! And please keep it on topic and with out spam. TY guys!

THESE pictures aren't all for radius arms, but most of them are still relevent.
Billy

not mine but what mine is based off of. this is a ZJ
JDsarms.jpg

Check out this thread:

http://rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=13634

This is a friend's project before he moved to Florida... He decided to use bronco radius arms in the front...I didn't see a real good detailed pic but maybe you can pick out what you're after. After he worked the bugs out he said it rides really nice..Not much rock crawling done out there so now he just cruises around in his rig...

Here's mine, just finished it. I built the crossmember and shortened up some RE TJ arms.

378015867EaDxxP_ph.jpg

378020306hXDctI_ph.jpg

clarification?

Is this thread for modding Ford Radius arms or bolting on aftermarket radius arms?

Just wondering...

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:
clarification?

Is this thread for modding Ford Radius arms or bolting on aftermarket radius arms?

Just wondering...

:D

I'm trying to get ideas for how to mount the d44 front I have. Specifically, way to mount the stock ra either by modding them or not.

Back