• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanting to go, is it too late to sign up??

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
I decided I have the $$$/time to go this year, but I'm wondering if I've missed any deadlines and if Crawford's still has room. Anyone care to enlighten me? I read through the registration page, but didn't see any deadlines, but just thought I'd check before I sent in $$. Thanks

Ary

You might be too late to get a shirt, but its never too late to make it to an event.
See you there,
Crunch

Nah its not too late...i have ordered shirts but I did order extra m,l and XL shirts...just emial me with shirt sizes if you want one and then send in your reg. form this weekend...I am only home till July 3 now..and then I am oughta here for a week of Wheelin fun...

[email protected]

Come on out Ary or anyone else! Even if just for a day or two (Fri/Sat) it's always a great time. This family-friendly event is open to all XJ/MJ owners.

Crawford's has tons of room in the primitive department. All the 'nice' sites offer over primitive is AC, water spigots and gravel pads to pitch tent on... the bathrooms/showers are central and open to all.

See y'all in 10 days!

I'm so excited Its looking like I'm actually going to get to go!

Back