• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chubfest 2003 at Badlands!

Chubby

NAXJA Forum User
The date is getting closer and I, personally, can't wait. This is an annual event I put on through our club, RRORC. I wanted to get some of the details out and provide some info to all:

July 17th thru the 20th at Badlands ORV in Attica, Indiana.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RUNNING RIG, THERE WILL BE OPEN SEATS!

Camping: We have several sites reserved at the Badlands Campground under the RRORC name. We will have power and water for a couple if needed.

Events: WHEELIN...Friday, Saturday and Sunday!! We will just be hangin out and bullshitin on Thursday night at the campground!

Socializin: We will figure out the eatin, drinkin and such when we get there!

Caravans: I know our group will be leaving out Thursday night from Ohio, hopefully we can all hook up and ride together! Another will be coming for Iowa and parts west. I will try to get some times and such together for the East and West groups!

Stuff: Workin on T-shirts and stickers as we speak!

Gonna be a hoot again this year, so please try to make it. Looking forward to seeing friends again and making new ones, last years event made my year!

Click Here for Info

If you have any questions or need more info, please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Back