• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would you buy this?

haha probally not...looks kinda fishy i would buy the 3 inch diameter exhaust pipe they have shown and buy a rice rocket filter at autozone for a total of 30 bucks rather than buy that!

you could probably make that with some pvc pipe and a filter from autozone. Probably better also. looks like that one is just gonna flop around in there

GO FOR IT!!!

What harm could an $11.00 filter do to an engine?

TIM

Hope youre not into water crossings.

The stock XJ box functions just fine. I found out the drawbacks of open air intakes the hard way.

one of the things I always find funny is the shipping.... 20 bucks! it cost them maybe 5. so your paying at least 15 of the shipping for the product.

might be worth it for the tube, then get a real KN for it.

fordtech said:
one of the things I always find funny is the shipping.... 20 bucks! it cost them maybe 5. so your paying at least 15 of the shipping for the product.

might be worth it for the tube, then get a real KN for it.
Now you know how they can sell 20 bucks worth of materials for 12 bucks. They add it into the shippting.

DONT BUY IT! I bought one of those cheap chrome intakes a few months ago....NOTHING fit correctly. Some of the stuff wasnt even close to fitting. I am talking about the tube being almost 4". Dont do it. -Shawn

Back