• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Case Vibes?

howie1975

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 95 sport with 104,000 on it and for the last year I have had a vibration for a few seconds after taking off at a light and the 65 mph mark. I recently slid under the beast to check the U-joints and the seem fine. But while I was trying to check for movement in the u-joint I noticed the shaft moving up and down in the extenstion housing. The bolts on the housing are tight,and their is no fluid leaking around the seal. So what could be causing it to be so loose? And how hard is it to fix? I want to get it fixed.
t-case pn-231

howie1975 said:
I have a 95 sport with 104,000 on it and for the last year I have had a vibration for a few seconds after taking off at a light and the 65 mph mark. I recently slid under the beast to check the U-joints and the seem fine. But while I was trying to check for movement in the u-joint I noticed the shaft moving up and down in the extenstion housing. The bolts on the housing are tight,and their is no fluid leaking around the seal. So what could be causing it to be so loose? And how hard is it to fix? I want to get it fixed.
t-case pn-231

is it lifted? if so how much?

Back