• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-6.5" leafs

Just installed my 6" Alcans... I wouldn't run anything else.... I have heard lots of great feedback on these springs, thats why I purchased them.. The Jeep actually sits at 7" right now..

I am running Rusty's 6.5 STS. They took awhile to break in but I have no complaints they work great for me........

my first plan was Alcans... but heard pricing was a little high

how much did u pay for the 6" alcans?
and did u get military wrap or no?

hmmm so anyone make any suggestiosn.. cuz this is all just planning ahead

im gettin RE 7.5" coils
i have a 1.5" shackle, that im keeping.

6" BOR leafs woulld sit about 7" from what im hearing and my shackle would boost me 8.5? ... definatly didnt want that high... but then again... i want the wheel wells to have the same about of wheel gap

EDIT: i talk to xjj33p3r all the time... hes paying some $475+ for those rear packs... i found that to be a lil expensive

Last edited:
91 Jeep Project said:
Anyone for Nationals? As far as I know Deaver only makes a 4" "off the shelf" pack. I would really like something that matched their 5.5" coils well that didn't cost a grand. $468 for the 4" packs......... :lecture:

I "think" that the two flavors of Currie XJ leaf springs are made by National...

Or maybe not :)

Back