• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

differant coils

TBCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Is the 98 zj front coils better than having the upcountry coils on a 2001 sport.
or would it be better to just get aftermarket coils. want a nicer ride and for a small BB

there are going to be relatively the same given the vehicles. The v8 may be a little stiffer but just go aftermarket. Coils are cheap 70-100 and you can find used ones for even cheaper. Nothing like having real stiff coils and having to DD the truck.

Bmxpunk1369 said:
there are going to be relatively the same given the vehicles. The v8 may be a little stiffer but just go aftermarket. Coils are cheap 70-100 and you can find used ones for even cheaper. Nothing like having real stiff coils and having to DD the truck.
It depends on WHICH ZJ coils you get. 2000 XJ UpCountry coils ARE ZJ coils --same part number as stock ZJ V8 coils.

Thanks for the info

i didn't mean to post this question twice, my laptop was acting up and knocked me off, when i reloged i didn't see the post so ? sorry!

Back