• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight Buzzer

jpfreak

NAXJA Member #1208
When I turn my headlights on, the headlight buzzer (that comes on when you have the lights on and the door open) goes on regardless of whether the door is open or not. To get it to turn off, I have to turn the lights on and off several times, or just wait, but eventually they do turn off.

What is this?!

Thanks,

Chris

I took that thing out. It is located on the drivers side fuse box. It is real easy to diconnect,but you just have to make sure you don't leave your headlights on because you don't have a fail safe any more. i say take it out. JOE

sloppyjoe said:
I took that thing out. It is located on the drivers side fuse box. It is real easy to diconnect,but you just have to make sure you don't leave your headlights on because you don't have a fail safe any more. i say take it out. JOE

x2. That thing is annoying. Might be one of my best mods so far!

haha and my headlight buzzer doesn't go on when i open the door-- it goes on after the ignition's been off for like 45 seconds, and then it does a quick buzz and shuts up. Kinda funny. (I think my door sensors are busted.)

Back