• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skid Plates?

RockyTop

NAXJA Forum User
Couple of questions. Who makes the best skid plates in terms of protection and durability? Where's the best place to get them? Where can i get them for the best price? I am primarily interested in gas tank and transfer case stuff. Thanks

RockyTop said:
Couple of questions. Who makes the best skid plates in terms of protection and durability? Where's the best place to get them? Where can i get them for the best price? I am primarily interested in gas tank and transfer case stuff. Thanks

there are tons of companies out there and everyone has there own opinion. Here's mine on the t-case skid: DPG bely skid. It is awesome and easy to install. It protects the t-case and the cross member.

just do alot of searching and researching.

Robert

Do yall know if a dpg belly skid will work with a cross member that's bent? Mine seems to have been pulled backwards making it a parallelogram shape instead of flat on top and bottom.

xjj33p3r said:
Do yall know if a dpg belly skid will work with a cross member that's bent? Mine seems to have been pulled backwards making it a parallelogram shape instead of flat on top and bottom.
Thats nice. How durable is it?

RockyTop said:
Who makes the best skid plates in terms of protection and durability? Where's the best place to get them? Where can i get them for the best price?

all of thoes are opinions...

xjj33p3r said:

Depends on how effed up it really is, if i were you i would just get a new x-member.

Back