• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shackle length

afjeep2082

NAXJA Forum User
I was wanting to see if anyone sells shackles with more then 2" of lift? my rear is drooping a bit, the measurement from ground to bottom of the fender flair is 37" in the rear and 39 1/2" in the front. I have a 1 1/4 lift shackle already and can only find up to a 2" one. Oh and I'd rather not do blocks

afjeep2082 said:
I was wanting to see if anyone sells shackles with more then 2" of lift? my rear is drooping a bit, the measurement from ground to bottom of the fender flair is 37" in the rear and 39 1/2" in the front. I have a 1 1/4 lift shackle already and can only find up to a 2" one. Oh and I'd rather not do blocks
You can get chevy drop shackles: I believe they will give you more then 2". Question is what leaf packs do you have and why are they sagging like that? The potential issue is that if you put longer shackles on you will stress the leaf pack more and accelarate the sagging process.

RE full leaf packs, but I have 2in spring spacer in front, I thought my new bumper would weight more then it did. I'd rather not take them out, SOB to out in! thanks I'll look into the chevy drop shackles

a 2" lift shackle? that is 4" longer than stock... what a departure angle limiter...

go with an AAL and a 1" block - a shackle lifting more than 1.25" isnt worth it IMO...

Back