• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check engine light

Stoney

NAXJA Forum User
hey i gotta get my jeep smoged and i have a check engine light on. anyone have a scanner in the sac area?? how bout a way to check the codes??
thanx
stoney

anyone??

stoney

you can turn your key to start (not tuning it over) 3 times then watch and count your check engine light, it will blink your code. All the codes are two digits long, and they will be seperated with a short pause, 55 is end of codes. You can search for what the codes mean online or on here.

Stoney said:
hey i gotta get my jeep smoged and i have a check engine light on. anyone have a scanner in the sac area?? how bout a way to check the codes??
thanx
stoney
Everyone repeat after me...What year is the Jeep, Stoney? What engine do you have, Stoney?

It makes our prognostiguesstification a whole helluva lot easier if we have the tiniest smidgen of a CLUE what kind of vehicle is in question...

Back