• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build sheet - Rubicon Group

sjx40250 said:
I did a search on Rubicon Group without any resutls so does anyone know what this group is composed of?
What year is your XJ? I'm willing to bet that yours is an older model and the code got reused.

Well, I thought I would get better response on this one......

Measured my front axle to fender flair - 18 Inches. Maybe it has the Up Country but was called the Rubicon Group. Dunno

Are you saying you have some sort of documentation that says "Rubicon" group, like it was some sort of special package? I have never seen anything like that other than some dealer specials.

Older, Pre-Chrysler vehicle codes are often reused and show up as new features that aren't actuall available in the Cherokee. Don't read too much into your older, pre-Chrysler "build sheet"

Yucca-Man said:
Older, Pre-Chrysler vehicle codes are often reused and show up as new features that aren't actuall available in the Cherokee. Don't read too much into your older, pre-Chrysler "build sheet"

Even the more recent ones aren't as accurate as they probably once were... Apparently, my 2000 Limited left the factory with a DVD player and headrest-mounted screens. I've sat and stared at the headrests for hours but all I get is the same grey screen.

casm said:
Even the more recent ones aren't as accurate as they probably once were... Apparently, my 2000 Limited left the factory with a DVD player and headrest-mounted screens. I've sat and stared at the headrests for hours but all I get is the same grey screen.

You have to turn them on first, duh! But I thought they were only included with the Bling-Bling package, which also added 22" spinnaz and the same taillights that Prepmech has.

Lawn Cher' said:
You have to turn them on first, duh!

Yo, my sheezit be *awn* 24/7, you know what I'm sayin'?

But I thought they were only included with the Bling-Bling package, which also added 22" spinnaz and the same taillights that Prepmech has.

Man, I ain't one of them 22" fakaz. Rollin' 16" factory here, yo. REPRAZENT!

Heres something most people dont think about.

Most new vehicles are ordered with certain options, or without in this case. Either by the dealer or the customer. So it is possible for a vehicle to have a certain "Package" option and not have all the bells and whistles that go with it.

Same thing happens if certain "Packages" overlap each other.

Brian

I have a 91 limited and have the same thing on my build sheet. I did some digging and all the package is is the 6 speaker jensen sound system. Sorry no xtra off road goodies, just jensen speakers!

Back