• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another noise/alignment/steering related question .

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
well here it is, i had a problem with alignment to start off, went and got that fixed, but before i realized my BFG ATs were 99% on the inside, and 25% on the outside(front). I drove like that for about 5 months, before realizing that. anyway... i got alignment... and now, when i drive 50km/h+ AND TURN i get this noise as if i had BOOGERS in the front. That also happens in high speed on the freeway around 70+ mp/h. Could that be the effect of unevenly worn tires?

Purple said:
well here it is, i had a problem with alignment to start off, went and got that fixed, but before i realized my BFG ATs were 99% on the inside, and 25% on the outside(front). I drove like that for about 5 months, before realizing that. anyway... i got alignment... and now, when i drive 50km/h+ AND TURN i get this noise as if i had BOOGERS in the front. That also happens in high speed on the freeway around 70+ mp/h. Could that be the effect of unevenly worn tires?

Probably. Tires worn from misalignment will also sometimes continue wearing that way, and steer badly even after realignment. I'd rotate the rears up front for a while to even things out.

i will do that tommorow and post progress:) thank You:)
D.

Back