• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this a dual diaphragm booster?

corbinafly

"Mmmm. More please."
I have this in my 95. Is this the dual or single diaphragm booster?
Thanks.
remoteoilfilter26bp.jpg

Dual, IIRC the dual boosters all had the plastic reservoir. whereas the single booster had the cast MC.

Dingo

That's what I was afraid of. I only have 31s at the moment and it still scares me when I have to make a sudden stop.
I guess I'll have to look into hydroboost or something.
Thanks for the reply.

corbinafly said:
That's what I was afraid of. I only have 31s at the moment and it still scares me when I have to make a sudden stop.
I guess I'll have to look into hydroboost or something.
Thanks for the reply.

I think you might have something else wrong. I had a single diaphragm booster with a stock 91 15/16" MC With 33" SSR's on Beadlocks and it was scary, but i swapped to the dual diaphragm booster with the 1" bore it was big improvement (this is what you have now) i have since swapped back to a single diarhagm but added a 1 1/4 MC from a Ford LTD with hydroboost and 4 wheel disc. this worked bretty good. Oh yeah i almost forgot i have custom axles with disc's at both ends and big calipers and the MC swaps was with the axles so with your stock brakes you should be fine.

Dingo

Back