• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's needed for 3"?

Hey hows it goin.....Welcome to NAXJA...there is a HUGE wealth of information on here, esspecially on the topic that you are asking about. Much more info is needed however in order to answer your question....It would serve you well to search for posts on "3" lift" You can find alot more out in alot less time this way than waiting for people to respond and answer your question as it has been asked and answered hundreds of times here.
Thats what I did. It helped me find out where I got my lift from and everything I could expect in the install and after. I hope this helps you and good luck on the lift!! It definitley is fun to do and is a great learning experience (at least for me it was!)

perhaps I should rephrase the question, I have a BB now, and I am looking to add 3" or so to that, what would be the best addition for the best price, quality of product and price, I have a 96 and the BB is teraflex, thanks

okay...well I'll pass it up to someone else....i would say that you'll get replies saying shackles, coils, maybe new leaf packs and shocks, everyone varying in opinion of brands. Seems most like RE or Rusty's .....i wont get inot specifics as there are many others on here that know more than I do in adding to BB's...

Back