• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of tubing work on front end..?

BIGWOODY

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got any pics of clean looking tubing work or options on the front end? I figured I'm in it this deep might as well look at doing away with all the sheet metal, I just don't want that weird unibody underskin look going on. Suggestions anyone? Here's a few pic of what's done already

top.jpg

front.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Sure, here's my take on it. Not buggied out like yours, but you may get an idea or two.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The only thing that I have to add is the radiator hoop needs more than what you think. Although mine did its job, it still crushed down some into the top of the header panel. My radiator support on the top caved down some also. If I wasn't running electric fans, I'm sure that the radiator wouldn't have survived. If you look at Goat's, I'd add a tube going from outside of his driving lights to close to the center of the hoop to help prevent this.

picture.JPG

Back